report problem


Are you sick of riding over broken glass? Ducking under vegetation? Sight lines obstructed by illegal parking? Cycleways in Newcastle are maintained by the city councils, and roads are either council or RTA roads.


Newcastle City Council can be notified of maintenance requests on their website here

Lake Macquarie council doesnt have a web form, but can be contacted by email


Postal Address: Box 1906 Hunter Region Mail Centre 2310      Ph     4921 0333     Fax: 4958 7257

The NSW government also runs a web form for reporting cycleway problems.

Please let us know if you have success using one of these mechanisms.

 Posted by at 6:47 pm